One big reason we love what we do is the language of Universal Love. In our wedding films that Universal Love doesn’t need much explanation, so people from all walks of life can understand and relate to it, just like this wedding film of Vela and David.
If you grew up in very tight family household, you probably can understand that sometimes it’s not easy to leave the home you born into. That’s exactly what happened here, when Vela had to leave her parents’ house, the house of her birth and upbringing. In Asian cultures (and many others), you live with you parents even after college and you will not move out until you get married. So in Korean and many traditional cultures, the wedding not only marks the time that you move on to the new house but also marks the time that you are saying “goodbye” to the only house and family that you’ve ever lived in.
Even if you do not understand any Korean, you will probably understand how emotional and dramatic it could be and that’s what happens in the opening scene of this film. We also really love the “Thank you speech” that our groom gave at the end of the night which sums up their love stories pretty well: how they met, how he believed in “Super Hero’s power”, how he proposed to her even when he vowed that ” Vela, you are my queen”. And that probably made it a bit easier for Vela to leave her parent’s house to build a new one of her own with David.
And someday she will probably be sitting in these same chairs that her parents sat on her wedding day and bid a farewell with all the same best wishes to her own children. Life and Love will come in full circle that way….
( Testimonial) Dom is passionate, professional, and a perfectionist. We consider a wedding videographer as one of the crucial vendors for our wedding. Wedding pictures lets you remember the memories but wedding videos lets you relive the special moment. We searched high and low for a professional and great wedding videographer and we are beyond glad that we got Dom. He proved to us that we made the right decision in picking him. Here are the reasons why:
1. Dom will do anything to fulfill the couple’s requests. We had a long request list. It ranged from including different shots to requesting the wind not being included when we say our vows–on a cliff, beside the ocean. Some were difficult requests but Dom pulled it off–EVERY.single. one.of.them.
2. Dom pays attention to details and is a perfectionist. Not only does he remember to take all our requests into consideration, but also the video must pass his artistic and creative judgment. He will make sure that everything will work out beautifully.
3. Dom provides his wonderful services at a reasonable price. We received wedding highlights, wedding videos with wonderful menus (2 CDs), one wedding video in HD, and 14 discs of raw footages. We got great value for what we paid for.
4. Dom is not afraid to work hard to make his clients happy. He is patient. He worked so hard on our wedding videos because we had so many requests. He didn’t nitpick with us on the additional work that he had to do for us.
5. Dom is creative and works outside of the box. We requested that he use a specific songs for us in our video and he did it flawlessly even though this is not his normal work.
6. Our family and friends cried and laughed while watching the wedding video he did for us. I think this is a true testament of Dom’s work. He was able to capture the true essence of our wedding and at the same time, brought back so much emotion that was felt during that day. I think that is the best gauge of a true professional and great wedding videographer. Dom- Thank you. Thank you for all the hard work, patience and love you have showed us by providing us the best wedding video that you could give us. I hope you know that we truly appreciate you and your team. All the best to you!! You are such a blessing to work with.